Great News! We Are Hiring!
Receptionist / Customer Services
Applications closing: 18th March (applications are now closed, we will be in touch to arrange interviews)
Role to start as soon as possible
We are looking for an ultra organised, professional, friendly Receptionist/ Customer Services Assistant to join our vibrant team in our small independent jewellery Boutique. To help us deliver a lovely customer experience, based in North Shields.
As a small business, you will be helping out with a variety of duties depending on what is needed, so flexibility, a positive attitude and the willingness to get stuck in is essential! It’s a lovely space surrounded by sparkle and positive vibes, where we support and encourage each other and have fun in the process!
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Customer services in the boutique and online
- Boutique front of house handling sales
- Managing the diary, arranging consultations
- Calling suppliers
- Keeping customers up to date with progress
- Managing the live chat function on our website to answer customer queries
- Clearly communicating with other team members
- Office organisation and general admin duties
- Sourcing components or assisting with stock taking
- Helping out in other areas depending what is needed
- Identify areas that could be improved upon or streamlined, we value everyone's ideas to improve our services
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a lovely telephone manner
- Be reliable
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Be well presented
- Be friendly and welcoming, making customers feel at ease
- Share our positive ethos and attitude towards life and wellbeing
- Have impeccable attention to detail, ensuring all communication is accurate and well articulated
- Be self motivated
- Able to prioritise and effectively manage your time
- Work well as part of a team to help grow the business
10 - 5 pm Tuesday to Friday
10-3 pm alternating Saturdays,
£10 per hour, with potential to increase based on business performance
Employee wellbeing treats:
Wellness Wednesday: Team Yoga and Meditation session 9.30-10.30 every Wednesday
‘Treasure events’ Team wellbeing activities, to celebrate our combined efforts!
We’re passionate about small businesses and providing opportunities for other local artists, makers and crafts people in our lovely boutique, so we’re looking forward to welcoming a new member of the team to help us expand!
Check out our Ethos to learn more!
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org