Great News! We Are Hiring!
Goldsmith/ Stone Setter
We are looking for an experienced goldsmith/ stone setter to join our lovely team, based in the lovely coastal town of North Shields. Either on a self employed or employed basis, minimum 3 days per week with the potential for more hours during busy periods, and as the business continues to grow.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with high end jewellery.
- Be confident working with all precious metals.
- Be confident making fine jewellery, finishing pieces to an exceptionally high standard, with care and attention to detail.
- Experience setting diamonds and gemstones in all styles.
Work will be varied, from finishing rough castings, stone setting, and making bespoke intricate pieces from scratch, to making new collection samples and masters as well as jobbing and repairs.
The right candidate will have:
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, working well as part of the team.
- Being well organised and focused on the task in hand.
- With the ability to work well to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and professional.
Competitive salary based on experience
Successful candidates will be offered a 3 month trial, after which the salary will be reviewed based on skills and performance demonstrated.
To apply please email your CV and portfolio or examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewellery CAD Designer
We are looking for an experienced jewellery CAD designer to join our lovely team! Either freelance or employed depending on your set up.
3 days per week, with more days available as the business continues to grow.
This exciting role will be varied, from designing bespoke orders, being involved in client consultations to understand and translate their specific requirements. Working alongside our creative team designing new collections, creating masters and samples across a variety of different brands and price points. We put lots of love and enthusiasm into each and every piece, making the whole experience as lovely as possible for our customers, so sharing our positive ethos and love for jewellery is essential!
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have minimum 3 year experience using Matrix 9/ Matrix Gold.
- Be confident at designing fine jewellery with gemstones ready for manufacture.
Successful candidates will:
- Be well organised.
- Have very good communication skills to ensure effective understanding and realisation of bespoke design orders.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be focused and work well to meet deadlines.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Share our excitement and be passionate about jewellery!
Competitive salary, depending on your experience and ability.
To apply please email your CV and portfolio or examples of your CAD designs to email@example.com